Great Wall of China Marathon
Run one of the most amazing marathons on the planet along one of mankind’s greatest monuments. This race runs on and alongside the Huangya Pass, Tianjin section of the Great Wall of China and includes marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k distances.
- Where: Beijing, China
- When: April 26-May 4, 2014
- Tour Hosts: Molly Sheridan, Taylor Sheridan
- Distance/s: Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K
- Fees: $ 2,900 (includes airfare from Las Vegas to Beijing)
- Details: This package includes race entry, tours to the Forbidden City, Silk Markets, Tiannomen Square, and Water Cube, four star hotel accommodations, and airfare.
Contact us for more details or sign up below!
Check back for more amazing races in the upcoming months.
- New Zealand Northburn 100/Half and Full Marathon, March 2015
- Red Rose 100 Mile Walk through England, May 2015
- Himalayan Trekking Adventure, Summer 2015