Pilgrims Rock! Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, 1 Mile Walk
Pilgrims Rock! is back! This event will take place at Floyd Lamb State Park at Tule Spring, an oasis in the desert of northwest Las Vegas. Its history includes an early winter stopping point for Native Americans, and later a working ranch. After that huge turkey dinner on Thursday and leftovers on Friday, come out and burn those extra calories off! Then put them back on with the pumpkin pie we’ll be serving after the race!
Compete in both Pilgrims Rock! and Wobble Before You Gobble on Thanksgiving morning and receive a double medal!
- Where: Floyd Lamb Park (9200 Tule Springs Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89131 –Group Area 4)
- When: Saturday, November 28, 2015
- Start Time: 7:00am
- Trail Half Marathon
- $55.00 (05/01/2015 to 07/10/2015) Early Bird Special!
- $65.00 (07/11/2015 to 09/30/2015)
- $70.00 (10/01/2015 to 11/26/2015)
- $75.00 (at packet pick-up and day of race)
- Trail 10K
- $35.00 (05/01/2015 to 07/10/2015) Early Bird Special!
- $45.00 (07/11/2015 to 09/30/2015)
- $50.00 (10/01/2015 to 11/26/2015)
- $55.00 (at Packet Pick-up and day of race)
- Trail 5K
- $25.00 (05/01/2015 to 07/10/2015) Early Bird Special!
- $35.00 (07/11/2015 to 09/30/2015)
- $40.00 (10/01/2015 to 11/26/2015)
- $45.00 (at Packet Pick-up and day of race)
- 1 Mile Walk
- $15.00 (05/01/2015 to 07/10/2015) Early Bird Special!
- 20.00 (07/11/2015 to 09/30/2015)
- $25.00 (10/01/2015 to 11/26/2015)
- $30.00 (at Packet Pick-up and day of race)
Gender Specific Tech T-shirt
Awesome Finisher’s Medal
Awards: Overall Male & Female + Age Group
Age Group Awards: 10 and Under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ (Male & Female for Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K)
Packet Pickup: TBD
The course for Pilgrims Rock! Half Marathon begins at Picnic Area 4 and heads along a short asphalt path next to the lakes until reaching the dirt trails of the park. This is a flat, scenic trail that meanders along beautiful desert landscape and gorgeous views of the majestic Sheep Mountains. The half marathon runners will run two loops and the 10K runners will run one loop.
The 5K runners will head in the same direction and follow their loop to the finish line. Everyone will see lots of ducks, peacocks and birds. This is a great venue to bring your family and friends.
The Wildland Firefighter Foundation
Wildland Firefighter Foundation’s main focus is to help families of firefighters killed in the line of duty and to assist injured firefighters and their families. We honor and acknowledge past, present, and future members of the wildland firefighting community, and partner with private and interagency organizations to bring recognition to wildland firefighters.
A portion of our proceeds will go to this awesome organization as well as our raffle. You can purchase raffle tickets at packet pickup or race morning. Raffle prizes include: Spa at Lakeside giftcards for facials or massages, Rachel’s Kitchen giftcard, free DSA race entry, and more!